Sorry, Tellimer Indices and Data are currently only accessible on desktop.
- 1 Sovereign Analysis/Sri Lanka Sri Lanka's debt restructuring explained
- 2 Global Themes/Global Global Investment Themes for 2023
- 3 Sovereign Analysis/Ghana Ghana to seek debt restructuring but details vague
- 4 Flash Report/Nigeria Nigeria: Hawkish shift continues with another surprise rate hike
- 5 Macro Analysis/Egypt Egypt: External debt drops 1% to US$156bn, edging down to 32.6% of GDP
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at support @tellimer.com
Tellimer's Sovereign External Liquidity Index is a top-down look at which emerging markets are at the greatest risk of an external liquidity or balance of payments crisis.
Sourcing indicators from centralised sources like the IMF and World Bank for availability and comparability across countries, we have developed an “external liquidity scorecard” for 40 emerging and frontier markets that uses 11 variables that we have chosen subjectively for their predictive power or information content (we exclude countries that are already in default, as it is meant to be an early warning signal).
Click on the "Request download" button for full access to the indices and accompanying datasets, including all 40 countries and the 11 variables.
This index and any data contained herein may only be used for research purposes and may not be reproduced or distributed without the consent of Tellimer.