Sorry, Tellimer Indices and Data are currently only accessible on desktop.
- 1 Flash Report/Global Russia and the West: No breakthrough in international talks this week
- 2 Strategy Note/China China slowing, not stopping: Policy stimulus and equity inflows in 10 charts
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Oil importer alarm bells ring
- 4 Equity Analysis/Nigeria Nigerian banks are pushing into fintech and digitalisation to survive
- 5 Equity Analysis/Singapore Grab Holdings: Five factors that the market is missing
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at support @tellimer.com
Tellimer's Debt Sustainability Index provides a top-down look at which emerging and frontier markets are at the greatest risk of default.
We have sourced our indicators from centralised sources like the IMF and World Bank for availability and comparability across 46 emerging and frontier markets (six more than our External Liquidity Index) and exclude countries that are already in default.
With 27 variables, we have divided the Index into three distinct categories: 1) fiscal policy and debt dynamics; 2) debt stock and flow; and 3) debt composition.
Click on the "Request download" button for full access to the indices and accompanying datasets, including all 46 countries and the 27 variables.
This index and any data contained herein may only be used for research purposes and may not be reproduced or distributed without the consent of Tellimer.