Sorry, Tellimer Indices and Data are currently only accessible on desktop.
- 1 Flash Report/Global Russia and the West: No breakthrough in international talks this week
- 2 Strategy Note/China China slowing, not stopping: Policy stimulus and equity inflows in 10 charts
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Oil importer alarm bells ring
- 4 Equity Analysis/Nigeria Nigerian banks are pushing into fintech and digitalisation to survive
- 5 Equity Analysis/Singapore Grab Holdings: Five factors that the market is missing
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at support @tellimer.com
The Emerging Markets Investability Matrix is a comprehensive analysis of over 50 of the world's emerging and frontier markets, empowering investors with timely intelligence on risk and potential growth opportunities – updated every month.
Taking data from trusted sources and aggregating them into a proprietary matrix of over 120 data points across macroeconomics, ESG, consumer, manufacturing, politics, FX, equity market performance, fixed income yields and more, the Investability Matrix acts as a key tool for investors looking to capitalise on potential growth opportunities and make direct market comparisons.
Click on the "Request download" button to access the complete set of countries and indicators.
This matrix and any data contained herein may only be used for research purposes and may not be reproduced or distributed without the consent of Tellimer.