Sorry, Tellimer Indices and Data are currently only accessible on desktop.
- 1 Sovereign Analysis/Sri Lanka Sri Lanka: Debt sustainability analysis affirms recovery values
- 2 Strategy Note/Global EM sovereign bonds: Winners and losers amid market weakness
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Oil price has erased all of the Russia-Ukraine premium, back to end-2021 levels
- 4 Macro Analysis/Sri Lanka Understanding IMF’s working paper on the domestic debt restructuring framework
- 5 Macro Analysis/Global Nigeria and Morocco hiked rates by 50bps while Angola cut rates by 100bps
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at support @tellimer.com
Emerging Markets Investability Matrix
The Emerging Markets Investability Matrix is a comprehensive analysis of over 50 of the world's emerging and frontier markets, empowering investors with timely intelligence on risk and potential growth opportunities – updated every month.
Taking data from trusted sources and aggregating them into a proprietary matrix of over 120 data points across macroeconomics, ESG, consumer, manufacturing, politics, FX, equity market performance, fixed income yields and more, the Investability Matrix acts as a key tool for investors looking to capitalise on potential growth opportunities and make direct market comparisons.
Click on the "Request download" button to access the complete set of countries and indicators.
This matrix and any data contained herein may only be used for research purposes and may not be reproduced or distributed without the consent of Tellimer.