Sorry, Tellimer Indices and Data are currently only accessible on desktop.
- 1 Sovereign Analysis/Sri Lanka Sri Lanka's debt restructuring explained
- 2 Global Themes/Global Global Investment Themes for 2023
- 3 Sovereign Analysis/Ghana Ghana to seek debt restructuring but details vague
- 4 Flash Report/Nigeria Nigeria: Hawkish shift continues with another surprise rate hike
- 5 Macro Analysis/Egypt Egypt: External debt drops 1% to US$156bn, edging down to 32.6% of GDP
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at support @tellimer.com
Our fully customisable EM Fintech Country Rankings order countries based on their level of financial and technological sophistication. From a top-down perspective, we consider markets with low levels of financial inclusion as having the biggest scope for improvement. But realising this improvement through fintechs requires a certain level of technological infrastructure to be in place.
To determine each market’s level of financial and technological sophistication, we look at a broad range of factors. And, combining these elements, allows us to derive a ranking of fintech attractiveness in each market.
Click on the "Request download" button for full access to our ranking of 30 countries, as well as the component financial and technological metrics. Additionally, via the download option, you can customise the rankings by choosing the parameters you think are most relevant, as well as accessing our comprehensive survey of fintechs.
This scorecard and any data contained herein may only be used for research purposes and may not be reproduced or distributed without the consent of Tellimer.