Sorry, Tellimer Indices and Data are currently only accessible on desktop.
- 1 Flash Report/Global Russia and the West: No breakthrough in international talks this week
- 2 Strategy Note/China China slowing, not stopping: Policy stimulus and equity inflows in 10 charts
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Oil importer alarm bells ring
- 4 Equity Analysis/Nigeria Nigerian banks are pushing into fintech and digitalisation to survive
- 5 Equity Analysis/Singapore Grab Holdings: Five factors that the market is missing
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at support @tellimer.com
Our cryptocurrency indices outperform holding Bitcoin alone.
Four key benefits of our indices:
Bet on crypto as an asset class. By holding the top coins by market cap at any given time, you gain wider exposure to the entire crypto asset class, as opposed to relying on the success of any individual coins.
Keep pace with technological innovation. The growth in blockchain innovation and the low friction to switch to the best-forming protocols results in blazing-fast shifts in market sentiment. An index that rebalances frequently will gain exposure to the best-performing technology over time, rather than being left holding a group of crypto dinosaurs.
Handle cryptocurrency proliferation. The number of cryptocurrencies in circulation has grown exponentially since Bitcoin's inception in 2009, and currently stands at over 6,000. The sheer number of assets in crypto makes it increasingly difficult to predict the likely winners and losers.
Capture outlier performances. You have probably never heard of most of the top-performing coins. Casting a systematically wide net ensures exposure to these emphatic winners.
Click on the "Request download" button for full access to the indices and their constituent coins.
For more information, read our detailed introductory report and our explanation of why the performance of our crypto indices is so strong.
These indices and any data contained herein may only be used for research purposes and may not be reproduced or distributed without the consent of Tellimer.