The local indexes advanced with decent weekly turnover, where SOFIX added 2.2% to 534.08. The top gainer within our universe was Agria Group Holding (AGH, BGN 9.95, +20.6%), followed by First Investment Bank (FIB, BGN 1.88, +17.9%) which booked two block trades and significant volume. Allterco (A4L, BGN 15.60, +10.6%), Trace Group Hold (T57, BGN 3.76, +9.9%), and Alcomet (ALUM, BGN 8.95, +9.8%) increased notably as well, while the top declineрs were Neochim (NEOH, BGN 27.40, -8.7%) and M+S Hydraulic (MSH, BGN 7.20, -7.7%). The most traded was Industrial Holding Bulgaria (IHB, BGN 0.94, +4.5%), which booked 13.7% of the weekly turnover on BSE in only 12 trades, with next being First Investment Bank and Advance Terrafund (ATER, BGN 2.49, +3.8%) with 5.9% and 3.7%.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...