The local indexes advanced slightly with regular turnover over the past week. The main index SOFIX increased by 0.8% to 522.39 and BGREIT added 3.0% to 151.32, while the only decline was by BGTR30, which slipped by 0.1% to 561.71. The top gainer within our universe was Industrial Capital Holding (HIKA, BGN 2.70, +9.8%), which gained ground on three small trades, with next being Advance Terrafund REIT (ATER, BGN 2.40, +6.7%), which jumped after its CEO bought 290k shares. On the negative side, the top losers were Sirma Group Holding (SGH, BGN 0.52, -6.3%) and Neochim (NEOH, BGN 30.00, -6.3%), both of which declined on low-volume trades. The most traded within our universe was Advance Terrafund, which made up 17.1% of the weekly turnover on BSE, with next being Holding Varna (HVAR, BGN 39.40, -1.5%) with 5.1%.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...