- Turkey negative decouples form the world indices
- We expect a flat opening today
- Following the CMB approval of the IPO of ATP (ATA Group software company) ATPTP TI book building will end today.
The volatility in the market continues and we start the day with some TL weakness. Turkey negative decouples form the world indices. We expect a flat opening today and in case 1,420 will be broken up then 1,430 will be followed. Local news flow is quiet
ATPTP: Following the CMB approval of the IPO of ATP (ATA Group software company) ATPTP TI book building will end today.
AEFES: goes ex-dividend today, paying TL1.93/shr (7.85% div. yield)
INDES: goes ex-dividend today, paying TL0.20/shr (0.71% div. yield)
SASA: plans USD 400 mn investment for a poy production facility with a capacity of 350k tons/year in 2H 2024
GOZDE: got approval from Antitrust to sell Propak
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...