- The risk appetite in the market seems to be better than last week
- CBT deputy governor Oguzbas Ozbas was replaced with Semih Tumen late yesterday night
- Following the CMB approval of the IPO of ATP (ATA Group company) ATPTP TI book building will start on 27 May
Thanks to the resilience in US 10-year bonds it is more likely for BIST 100 to stay above 1,440 support level in the short term. Although there is no Turkey-specific story, the latest deal with Biontech for 120mn doses of vaccine will speed up the opening process in Turkey by June-July.
The risk appetite in the market seems to be better than last week. Eyes are on Iran-US relations and any positive steps will be positive for TUPRAS. Daily support and resistance levels are 1,440-1,430 and 1,460-1,480 respectively.
CBT deputy governor Oguzbas Ozbas is replaced with Semih Tumen late yesterday night.
ATPTP: Following the CMB approval of the IPO of ATP (ATA Group software company) ATPTP TI book building will start on May, 27 Thursday
ULKER: goes ex-dividend today, paying TL0.81/shr (3.55% div. yield)
BIMAS: Merkez Bereket Gıda bought 312.270 BIMAS shares @62.13 it's stake raised to %14.9384
May 25: May capacity utilization (April 75.9%)
May 25: May real sector confidence (April 107.4)
May 28: April trade balance (March -USD 4.65bn)
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...