- Trading in BIST will resume today after 1-day holiday
- While Turkey was on holiday global equities were in the red
- Daily agenda is quiet
The trading in BIST will resume today after a 1-day holiday. While Turkey was on holiday global equities were in the red, which is signalling a weak opening in BIST this morning. The daily agenda is quiet. Support levels for today are 1,450 and 1,440.
BIMAS goes ex-dividend today, paying TL2.00/share. (3.05% dividend yield) The reference price will be TL 63.65
ARCLK: mandated banks to issue up to USD 1 bn in debt instruments abroad
May 20: May consumer confidence (April 80.2)
May 25: May capacity utilization (April 75.9%)
May 25: May real sector confidence (April 107.4)
May 28: April trade balance (March -USD 4.65bn)
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...