- The news that Biontech will be supplying 120mn doses vaccine to Turkey helped sentiment to ease
- Aviation stocks recovered quickly and faced cash inflow
- TAVHL TI is ATA top pick from aviation sector
The news that Biontech will be supplying 120 mn doses of COVID vaccine to Turkey helped the sentiment to ease slightly yesterday. Aviation stocks recovered quickly and faced cash inflow. Speeding up in vaccination is a must to recover the tourism season. Please recall TAVHL TI is ATA top pick from aviation sector. The rebound in US markets are likely to bring a positive opening in BIST towards 1,465 and 1,480 resistance levels.
Foreign investors were USD 87.7 mn net buyers for equities and USD 23.7 mn bonds last week
CMB approves the IPO of ATP (ATA Group software company)
ASELS : acquired US$36mn project from one of international clients regarding the avionic systems (Slightly Positive). The project is scheduled to be delivered during 2022-2023. The acquired project accounts for 0.4% of US$9.0bn backlog (as of 1Q21-end). We consider that the contribution of the project will be slightly positive.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 2 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 3 Flash Report/Uruguay dLocal: Strong post-IPO rally reaffirms EM digital payments infrastructure story
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...