- This week the major news for the markets will be the US inflation figure on Thursday
- Fast vaccination and hope of normalisation continue to bring buying to aviation companies.
- Please recall TAVHL is our top pick from aviation sector.
Despite a volatile week, BIST 100 was able to close above 1,430 resistance on Friday. This week the major news for the markets will be the US inflation figure on Thursday.
Fast vaccination and hope of normalisation continue to bring buying to aviation companies. Please recall TAVHL is our top pick from the aviation sector.
TL is resilient in the morning and we expect a flat opening in the market today. In case 1,430 resistance will be broken today 1,440 resistance will be followed.
Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) declined by 2.8% m/m to 60.55 in May’21 (Apr’21: 62.29). FX basket which is calculated as an average of Euro and US$ appreciated by 3.4% m/m in May’21 (Apr’21: 6.5%).
DOHOL: bought back 350k shares at TL 2.93
ENKAI: CEO Kara bought 283k ENKAI shares within TL 8.64-8.67 band
June 10: April Foreign Trade Indices
June 10: April Unemployment Rate
June 11: April Industrial Production Index
June 11: June CBT Survey of Expectations
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...