- Daily support and resistance levels are 1,410-1,400 and 1,430-1,440 respectively
- Despite the early election rumors in market, President Erdogan made once again clear that the elections will be in 2023
- Vaccination will be speeding up in June and we remain positive on opening steps in tourism, reiterate our TOP PICK TAVHL
Following the unexpected sharp weakness on Tuesday, BIST 100 recovered towards 1,430 levels again. Today we expect a flat opening in the market.
Despite the early election rumors in the market, President Erdogan made once again clear that the elections will be in 2023. Vaccination will be speeding up in June and we remain positive on opening steps in the economy and tourism and reiterate our TOP PICK TAVHL. Daily support and resistance levels are 1,410-1,400 and 1,430-1,440 respectively.
Turkish Wealth Fund new head will be Alparslan Cakar; CEO of Ziraat Bank
ATPTP: Following the CMB approval of the IPO of ATP (ATA Group software company) ATPTP TI book building will start today.
Coca Cola Icecek <CCOLA TI> goes ex-dividend today, paying TL1.97/shr (2.47% div. yield)
May 28: April trade balance (March -USD 4.65bn)
May 28: S&P Turkey Rating Decision
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...