On the back foot in Syria and Libya
Turkey has suffered significant casualties (at least 33 deaths, around 50 wounded) near Idlib in north-west Syria, following the airstrikes by Russian-backed Syrian forces on 27 February. Total deaths among the 10,000 Turkish troops stationed (and encircled) in north-west Syria near Idlib now exceed over 50 since the start of the year.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Taper Tantrum scorecard: The most vulnerable countries
- 2 Strategy Note/Pakistan Pakistan: The reform story foreigners forget
- 3 Strategy Note/Global 6 best emerging market companies to play the blockchain theme
- 4 Flash Report/Kenya Kenya: IMF program boosts prospects
- 5 Strategy Note/Brazil Petrobras-induced sell-off makes Brazil valuations appealing