In the past three months, Turkey has committed itself militarily to international operations in Syria and Libya. Although the number of troops sent to Libya is unclear (and may be quite limited thus far), the signalling is clear. Turkey is increasingly adding the threat of military action and actual deployment to its foreign policy toolkit and this has repercussions for the investment debate.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Taper Tantrum scorecard: The most vulnerable countries
- 2 Strategy Note/Pakistan Pakistan: The reform story foreigners forget
- 3 Strategy Note/Global 6 best emerging market companies to play the blockchain theme
- 4 Flash Report/Kenya Kenya: IMF program boosts prospects
- 5 Strategy Note/Brazil Petrobras-induced sell-off makes Brazil valuations appealing