The Value of Data in the Age of Uncertainty
Join Perspectives LIVE host Keesa Shreane as she speaks with an array of guests about the importance of the value of data. Joining will be Amanda West, Global Head of Innovation Enablement Strategy, Greg Williams, Editor in Chief at WIRED Magazine, Anthony Luciani, Quantitative Researcher at MarketPsych and Mark Esposito, Ph.D, Co-Founder & Chief Learning Officer of Nexus FrontierTech.
For more data-driven insights in your Inbox, subscribe to the Refinitiv Perspectives weekly newsletter.
The value of quality data continues to increase since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic and overall global uncertainty. Experts from Innovation Enablement Strategy, MarketPsych, Nexus FrontierTech, and Wired Magazine, discuss the value of this data, as well as the latest WIRED and Refinitiv report.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Vaccine colonialism revisited: World’s most comprehensive data on pre-purchases
- 2 Global Themes/Global Global Investment Themes for 2021
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Emerging-Frontier Equity Monthly – November: Our top picks after the rally
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Kenya Kenya seeks IMF funding and possible debt relief
- 5 Flash Report/Nigeria Nigeria: A recession, deepening FX woes and expectations for MPC
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...