TH : Jasmine Broadband Infra Fund - Expect no new asset purchase in 2021F
Jasmine Broadband Infra Fund (JASIF) reported in-line 1Q21 core net profit of THB2.2bn (+3.5% yoy, -1.1% qoq). We do not expect JASIF to buy more assets this year. The existing assets’ lease contracts have an average of 10 years of rental guarantees remaining. Reiterate Hold, with an unchanged DCF-based TP of THB9.20 (8.2% WACC), supported by dividend yield of c.10% in FY21-22F.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...