Hana’s plan to evolve itself into a semi-ODM player has progressed a step further as it started shipping samples to interested customers. We see strong demand continuing for automotive and handset industries. We expect positive growth momentum for sales and margins going into 2Q21F. Reiterate Add with an unchanged TP of THB62.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...