TH : Digital Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund - Overhang from TRUE depresses share price
1Q21 core net profit rose 4.6% yoy thanks to low interest expense. This leads us to raise FY21-23F core net profit by c.1.0%. DIF offers stable THB0.261 DPS per quarter (FY21F yield of 8.9%), but potential share sale by TRUE remains an overhang on the share price. We reiterate our Add call with the same DCF-based TP of THB17.20.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...