1Q21 net loss (excludes THB383m interest compensation for construction services) was in line with our forecast but worse than Bloomberg consensus’. Its weak revenue was cushioned by decent gross margin, despite rising steel prices. Winning a hydroelectric dam project in Laos would boost its backlog. Reiterate Add with an unchanged THB19 target price, still based on 1.2x FY21F P/BV (1 s.d. below its 5-year mean).
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...