EPS may not return to pre-Covid-19 levels by FY22F due to international travel restrictions and shifts in consumer behaviour and the retail landscape. CRC is trading at pre-pandemic levels, implying that net profit recovery in FY21-22F has been priced in. We believe CRC’s fundamentals are solid but it may be difficult to see alpha returns from the current share price. Reiterate Hold.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...