We expect BCH to conduct 500k Covid-19 tests in 2Q21F vs. 129k in 1Q21. We expect Covid-19 related revenues to form half of its 2Q21F revenues. With stronger-than-expected Covid-19 related revenues, we revise up our earnings forecasts by 9-13% for FY21-23F. We reiterate our Hold rating with a higher THB19.70 target price (33.3x FY22F P/E, -0.25 s.d.).
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...