2HFY3/21F core net profit may have dipped 18-19% yoy but grown 11-12% hoh to S$930m-940m, with FY21 possibly 10-11% ahead of our estimate. Lower Optus, Singapore, Globe and Tsel profits to be partly aided by Bharti. We reiterate our Add call with an SOP-based target price of S$3.10.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...