Market exuberance took a breather in Apr 21, with SDAV dipping 24% mom to S$1.3bn. Derivative volume fell 24% mom in Apr 21 to 17.5m contracts. Equity index futures volumes dipped across the board, but open interest of SGX’s FTSE Taiwan Index Futures continued to grow steadily. Reiterate Add. Notwithstanding the softer market activity in Apr 21, trading volumes are tracking well to our estimated SDAV of S$1.3bn in FY21F.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...