SCI aims to grow renewable energy profit by 30% (5-year CAGR) by 2025F from S$46m in FY2020. ROE target: 10%. No more investment in coal power. The group targets to grow its renewable energy installed capacity to 10GW from current 2.6GW. The target is higher than Philippines peer ACEN (5GW). We are positive on SCI’s renewables commitment, but execution is key. Assuming a blue-sky scenario, SCI’s profit could reach S$460m by FY25F. We now value SCI based on 15x FY22F P/E, in line with Asian peers, to derive a higher TP of S$2.43. Reiterate Add.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...