We like RFMD’s position as one of the key private players in supporting nationwide Covid-19 testing, especially as Changi Airport’s dominant tester. RFMD could see its Covid-19 testing activities grow to at least 6k tests per day as Singapore ramps up average PCR tests to 89k/daily in May 21. We lift our FY21-23F EPS by 12.1-15.9% as we impute higher testing revenue and upgrade RFMD to Add with a higher SOP-based TP of S$1.22.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...