The potential renewal of Singapore hospitals’ master lease agreement (MLA) is a catalyst for share price outperformance. We anticipate DPU CAGR of 4.8% over FY20-23F post MLA renewal, not including any potential future inorganic growth exercises. Upgrade to Add with a higher DDM-based TP of S$4.80.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...