GVTL’s 1Q21 net profit (voluntary business update) was 41.1% of our FY21F net profit, driven by strong growth in its semiconductor segment. GVTL’s FY21-23F net profit could grow 23-136% driven by higher revenue as the group gains new customers/products and does more assembly business. Reiterate Add with a higher S$1.12 target price.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...