Frencken’s1Q21 net profit was above expectations at 32.3/29.5% of our/consensus’ FY21F forecasts. The better-than-expected performance was driven by the semicon segment which registered a 58% yoy revenue growth in the quarter. We believe the semicon segment will continue to exhibit strong growth momentum, driving our higher target price. Reiterate Add.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...