ECR has proposed the potential listing of its wholly-owned subsidiary Elite UK Commercial Holdings Limited on The International Stock Exchange (TISE). Successful TISE listing lowers income tax rate from 19% to 15% and eliminates capital gains tax in the UK, enhancing ECR’s distributable income, in our view. Reiterate Add with a higher DDM-based TP of £0.83.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...