CD saw continued sequential earnings recovery in 1Q with net profit of S$56.2m (+22% qoq, +56% yoy). Results were in line with expectations. CD announced that it is exploring options to unlock value for its Australian assets, including a partial sale or an initial public offering. Outlook remains positive with a gradual resumption of activities. Reiterate Add and TP of S$1.82.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...