FY3/21 core net profit of S$44.6m (+23% yoy) was driven by strong growth in geospatial and energy divisions. Special dividend brings total DPS to 8Scts. We expect geospatial division to continue riding on Covid-19 tailwinds; but outlook on energy division is dependent on order replenishment in FY22F. Reiterate Add and SOP-based TP of S$1.40.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...