- In this publication, we provide a comprehensive overview of all one needs to know when investing in bonds issued by German states. In particular, the report contains information regarding the credit fundamentals of the 16 German states, the size of the market, the types of bonds issued, spread performance, regulatory treatment, and methodology of rating agencies.
- This report shows that German states constitute, by far, the largest and most-liquid bond market among European subnational issuers. More importantly, their bonds provide a source of stability in turbulent times. German states’ bonds remain one of our favorite picks in the SSA universe as a safe-haven investment opportunity for investors.
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...