Saudi and GCC: Recent oil price drop is a risk for equities (in one chart)
- GCC equities (MSCI GCC) broadly tracked the 10% increase in oil price over July and August 2020
- Oil price has dropped 10% since the start of September but GCC equities are flat, implying higher risk near-term...
- ...given fiscal break-even oil prices range from half more to double the current oil price (except for Qatar)
- 1 Global Themes/Global Global Investment Themes for 2021
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global Emerging market yields reach all-time low
- 3 Sovereign Analysis/Kenya Kenya seeks IMF funding and possible debt relief
- 4 Weekend Reading/Global New league table: The EMs best positioned to attract renewable energy investment
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Africa equities should catch LatAm peers, Egypt top pick
This report is independent investment research as contemplated by COBS 12.2 of the FCA Handbook and is a research recommendation under COBS 12.4 of the FCA Handbook. Where it is not technically a res...