- Impressive 3Q20 results expected
- High sales visibility throughout 1H21
- Earnings upside beckons
Share price will gain a positive catalyst from impressive growth in 3Q20 result forecast (to be posted on Nov 13). With scope for earnings upside, valuation will look much cheaper with a 2021 PER of 43.6x to 34.9x. Our BUY rating stands at a YE21-derived target price of Bt8.00 (7.9% WACC and 3.0% terminal growth rate).
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global MMT: Just an obscure theory or a nuclear rocket leaving emerging markets behind?
- 2 Company Analysis - Commissioned/Iceland Arion Bank: Iceland's tech-savvy capital return story
- 3 Strategy Note/Global SPAC indigestion in the US, and Asia on the march
- 4 Macro Analysis/Nigeria Nigerian naira devaluation and OMO reform still woefully inadequate
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Emerging-Frontier Equity Monthly, February: US yields help Commodities beat Tech