1HFY9/21 core net profit of RM17m (+3.5% yoy) met expectations at 46.7% of our and 47.1% of Bloomberg consensus full-year estimates. Wellcall is confident of strong demand for its goods, driven by: i) inelastic demand for hoses, and ii) a pick-up in global business activities. Reiterate Add, with a lower TP of RM1.22 (15x CY22F P/E).
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...