UOAD’s 1QFY21 core net profit was in line at 26% of our full-year estimate, but fell short of consensus expectations. 1Q21 new property sales were lower yoy at RM80.8m on lack of launches in FY20. We gather most of its FY21F new launches are back loaded in 4Q21.
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...