1Q21 core net profit was in line, at 28%/27% of our/consensus’ FY forecasts. We expect UMW to sustain its healthy auto sales volume in 2H21F, driven by robust order visibility from new launches and Toyota EZ Beli financial plan. Reiterate Add and RM4.20 TP, still based on 14x CY22F P/E.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...