1Q21 results were broadly in line with our and consensus expectations. The plantation segment was the key contributor to the strong 1Q net profit while the timber division was dragged down by weak sales volumes. We forecast stronger qoq 2Q21F earnings amid higher CPO prices and FFB output. Reiterate Add with a higher SOP-based target price of RM3.47.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...