MY : Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Keluarga Bhd - Net profit growth to gain traction in 2Q21F
STMK’s 1QFY21 net profit was within expectations at 26% of our full-year forecast and 27% of Bloomberg consensus. We estimate net profit growth of 7-20% yoy for STMK in 2Q21F, as 2Q20 was adversely impacted by MCO 1.0 (the most stringent MCO so far). Reiterate Add on STMK given its attractive valuation (FY22F P/E of 8.8x) and dividend yield of 4.9% in FY21F.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...