9MFY6/21 core net profit of RM16m (+252% yoy) beat our estimates, due to higher-than-expected local sales, as well as a surge in margins. We expect STC to record weaker qoq results in 4QFY21F, due to lower sales owing to the MCO3.0 impact (lower productivity and operational restrictions). Reiterate Add, with a higher TP of RM1.05 (12x CY22F P/E).
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...