Malaysia tightens SOPs under MCO 3.0+ by reducing operating hours and ordering 40% of private sector workforce to work from home w.e.f. 25 May. The Finance Minister said MCO 3.0 could have up to 1% impact on GDP. The tighter SOPs raise the risk of earnings disappointment for corporates as factories will be operating at only 60% of capacity
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...