The next KLCI review result is due on 3 Jun 2021 and the changes will be effective on 21 Jun. The review will use market data as at close of 24 May. Our analysis reveals Mr D.I.Y. as likely to be included due to its 20th position in market cap ranking, replacing Supermax (lowest market cap among KLCI). The ongoing 1Q21 results season has been mixed so far – of the 43% of companies that have reported, 32% outperformed and 21% underperformed.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...