Local institutional investors were the largest net buyer for the second consecutive week. Retail investors reverted back as net buyer last week, from net seller two weeks ago. Foreign investors turned weekly net buyer and were buying Public Bank, Press Metal and CIMB. Local nominees were the only net seller last week and were net selling Genting, Genting Malaysia and LCT. Gamuda, Public Bank and Press Metal were among the top 3 featured in last week’s top net buy/sell lists. Gamuda, Top Glove and Hartalega were the top three short-selling targets last week by trading value.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...