Last week’s flows marked the first weekly net buying by local institution investors in 2021, a positive. Local institution investors also emerged as the largest net buyers of equities and the healthcare sector. Local institutional investors’ top three net buy stocks last week were Supermax, Top Glove and Hartalega. Foreign investors appeared to be switching out of Hartalega and Supermax into Top Glove. LKL, Press Metal and Revenue group were among the new names featured in top net buy/sell lists. Top Glove, Hartalega and Maybank trended among investors’ top net buy/sell lists.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...