RHB Bank’s 1Q21 net profit was above our expectations, accounting for 35% of our full-year forecast, due to higher-than-expected net interest income. We estimate a net profit of RM600m-650m for RHB Bank in 2Q21F, translating to a yoy growth of 50-62%. We retain our Add call, premised on an expected recovery in net profit growth to our projected 7.8% in FY21F. Our DDM-based TP rises to RM6.30.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 2 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 3 Flash Report/Uruguay dLocal: Strong post-IPO rally reaffirms EM digital payments infrastructure story
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...