FY3/21 core net profit of RM232.4m (-2.9% yoy) missed expectations due to a spike in feed cost prices and unexpected losses from the POCE division. We lower our FY22-23F EPS by 8.6-15.9% to account for higher feed cost prices and lower contribution from both POCE and ILF segments. Reiterate Reduce, with a lower TP of RM5.10 (40x CY22F P/E).
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...