1QFY21 core net profit of RM23.5m (+2.8% yoy) made up 37% of our full-year forecast, within expectations as 1Q is typically its strongest quarter. Steady sales for its LD and manufacturing segments were offset by weaker Indonesian segment sales on a yoy basis due to movement restrictions. Contribution from the fill-and-finish works for the Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine is expected to materialise from 2QFY21F onwards. Reiterate Add.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...