1Q21 core net profit of RM189m made up 30% of our/consensus full-year profit, in-line as the inventory gains in 1Q21 may not repeat in future quarters. Maintain Add as PDB has upped its 1Q21 DPS to 14 sen (1Q20: 5 sen), although we cut our DDM-based TP to RM20.17 on higher Ke of 6.6%. While PDB is likely to report a weaker 2Q21F on lower inventory gains and tighter MCO 3.0 restrictions, its dividend-paying capacity remains attractive.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...