MY : Petronas Chemicals Group - Record profits in 1Q21 to continue into 2Q21F
1Q21 core net profit was 35% of our full-year estimate (47% of consensus), in-line, as 2H21F earnings may be lower as selling prices moderate. Maintain Add, but with lower TP of RM9.05 (CY22F EV/EBITDA of 10.5x, +2 s.d. above mean), as 2Q21F results will likely be as strong as that of 1Q21.
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...